Repeater Keeper Network

Welcome to Repeater Keeper Network

Welcome to the Repeater Keeper Network (RKN). This discussion board is designed to facilitate repeater and link system operators / users. Currently we don’t have a “virtual pub” to hang out and discuss systems and technologies.

We welcome all users, you don’t need to be a Keeper/Sysop to join in the discussion!

A place to share ideas:

• Digital modes
  • Analogue
  • Relays
  • Simplex Links
  • Personal Nodes

Please be polite, treat others as you expect to be treated. There are no stupid questions!

Does anyone use EE droadband, I use EE but I need a class B rooter for a 10.0.0.0.1 aces, EE are next to useless they cannot tell me what PPPOE they use, this is for GB7NA D-STAR any suggestions Ernie G4LUE.

Hi Ernie,

Welcome to the RKN forum.

Sadly I don’t have much experience with EE broadband. I did find this article from 2017, not sure if it will help: https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Broadband-home-phone/How-do-I-find-out-my-pppoe-username-and-password/td-p/633550

Thanks I’ve acquired the information from EE I’m awaiting a friend to assist me, thanks again ernie.

Ernie,

No problem at all.

Just wondering, what type of router are you going to use?

I have an it guy works on dell r7100 most of the time he is interested in radio, I’ll take his advise will report on here GB7NA